The INX securities trading platform does not hold or custody tokens on behalf of users.
When trading on the platform, the only supported Ethereum wallet is MetaMask.
A token must have it’s Ethereum contract address added to MetaMask before it will show up in the wallet
Note: Even after buying tokens on the INX securities platform, they may not show up until the below steps are completed.
- Log in to your MetaMask wallet
- Click on the INX Token contract address here to view it on Etherscan
- On the right hand side, click on the MORE button to reveal the drop down list
- Select Add Token to MetaMask (Web3)
- Click on the Add Token button and that’s it. Existing tokens will show up in the wallet and new ones will be visible once bought and after the trade settles.