To withdraw FIAT from your account, follow these instructions
- Navigate to My Wallets
- Click on the Withdraw Arrow beside the relevant FIAT currency
- This will open a the Withdraw screen where you are required to enter the receiving bank account details and the amount
- To comply with AML regulations, we require FIAT withdrawals to be to an account in the name of the INX account holder. Withdrawals will otherwise be rejected
- For guidance in filling out the withdrawals form, refer to these points
- Beneficiary Name - The name of the person or company on the account receiving the funds.
- Beneficiary Full Address - For overseas payments, enter beneficiary bank branch address
- Account Number - Usually between 8 and 12 digits, identifies your individual account.
- IBAN - (International Bank Account Number) - use for international payments
- Bank Name - Name of financial institution that your bank account is held at.
- Bank Address, Bank City, Bank Country - Address of the bank where your account is held.
For more information about FIAT currencies and Cryptocurrencies, refer to this article
Examples, diagrams, and charts are for illustrative and educational purposes. INX relies on information from various sources believed to be reliable, including from customers and third parties, but cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. INX is not engaged in the business of the offer, sale or trading of securities, is not registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and does not provide legal, tax, or investment advice. Cryptocurrency and other digital asset holdings are speculative in nature and involve substantial risk, including the risk of complete loss. Learn more about these risks here.
© 2021 INX. All rights reserved.